At Artemis Commercial Capital, we stand as one of the most well-renowned sources of commercial real estate financing solutions in the industry, and we are eager to provide the solutions you need for your next project. Offering programs for both large and small transactions, our expertise, knowledge of financing solutions, and customer service are second-to-none.
Commercial Real Estate Financing Programs We Proudly Offer
We offer a variety of real estate financing program for commercial projects, and they include the following:
- Equity and mezzanine financing—Through this program, we can fund transactions worth up to $100,000,000 or more by representing high-net capital investors and programs.
- Conventional financing—We consider properties that are stabilized investment and owner-occupied for this program, and many of these properties include mobile home parks and self-storage facilities.
- SBA7a and 504 loans—We offer interest rates as low as 4.5 percent with terms up to 25 years for owner-occupied properties in addition to flagged and non-flagged hotels.
- HUD and FHA lending—This program is designed for the acquisition, new construction, and rehabilitation of seniors housing, hospitals and healthcare facilities, and multifamily rental housing.
- Bridge loans—Obtain the working capital your operations need through our bridge loan program. We are able to offer funding up to $100,000,000 or more.
- International financing—We have structured financing plans for projects in both Europe and Eurasia, and we welcome the opportunity to financing your upcoming plan.
- CMBS loans—We offer low interest rates and fixed terms though this program with funding worth up to $50,000,000 available.
We also offer a specialized funding program for commercial construction projects, and these loan amounts range anywhere from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000.
Give Us a Call Today
We are ready and waiting to solidify a funding plan for your upcoming commercial real estate project. To speak with one of our financing professionals about your options, contact us at Artemis Commercial Capital today.